Matching blog background:
✂ This blog background does not have a solid center, to allow for blogs with content of various column numbers. It will look best with a design that has a solid background outline around your content.
TO USE THESE DESIGNS AS YOUR BLOG BACKGROUND
1. Log into your Blogger Dashboard
2. Chose the blog you want to show your new background
3. Click on the LAYOUT tab -> PAGE ELEMENTS
4. In your sidebar, click on ADD A GADGET
5. Scroll down to HTML/JAVA and select
6. Leave Title Blank. Copy and Paste the code following each design into the Content box
7. Click the orange Save button, and your new background is installed!
✂ My backgrounds are FREE. If you use one, please just leave a comment for me!
This month's designs largely use elements by Royanna Frischman.